Brutus Buckeye Loves Weddings!
Brutus Buckeye Loves Weddings! DJ Jodi says “HI” to Brutus Buckeye during his visit to Linda and Seton Staley’s fantastic wedding celebration at The Westin Columbus. Brutus is quite the dancer.
How cool would it be to have Brutus come to your wedding reception? We think very cool, and we love it anytime Brutus shows up. Brutus Buckeye Loves Weddings! Here’s how to contact him:
Brutus has some brand new formal wear! He wore it for the first time at a wedding when he visited Jessica and Chris for their reception celebration at the Ohio Union. Check out this video!
The Ohio Union at The Ohio State University is a beautiful location for your special event. Contact their Senior Event Planning Coordinator to tour this fantastic facility. Jessica and Chris hired photographer extraordinaire, Brian Kellog to capture all of the fun. Check out Brian’s photo slideshow of this wedding here: www.BrianKellogg.com.
We actually love it when ANY Buckeyes show up at a party. Here’s how to make your own candy treats:
Recipe for Buckeyes:
18oz jar of creamy peanut butter
1 cup (2 sticks) of butter or margarine – softened
1 1/2 lbs confectioners sugar
12 oz (1 bag) real chocolate chips
Approx ½ package of Chocolate flavored candy melts or dipping chocolate
1) Mix together peanut butter, margarine and confections sugar
You can do this by hand, or electric mixer, or food processor.
2) Form mixture into balls about 1 inch round.
If mixture is too sticky, add a little more powdered sugar
3) Place on tray and chill in freezer or refrigerator, at least 45 minutes
4) Melt chocolate chips and chocolate melts in microwave using instructions on package. This will likely be about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes at HALF power. Then stir. Then, 15 second intervals still at half power until the chocolate mixture is melted and shiny!
5) Dip chilled peanut butter balls into chocolate (using a toothpick) – leaving some brown on top. Place on wax paper and chill until set. (It doesn’t take very long for them to “set”)
This recipe will make 70 or more Buckeyes.
Night Music is a Preferred Vendor
Night Music is proud to be a preferred vendor at many of the city's best event venues. Listed below are just a few of the most spectacular party and reception venues where Night Music is a preferred vendor. Click the venue name to visit their website.
Franklin Park Conservatory
Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center
Columbus Museum of Art
Athletic Club of Columbus
The Westin Great Southern
Wedgewood Golf & Country Club
The Exchange At Bridge Park
Heritage Golf Club
East Market Trolly District
The Ivory Room at Miranova
Bryn Du Mansion
Tartan Fields Golf Club
The Medallion Club
The Golf Club at Little Turtle
New Albany Country Club
Columbus Country Club
Brookside Country Club
The Sanctuary On Neil
Hilton Columbus at Easton
Jefferson Country Club
Creekside Event Center
Reception House at Raymond Memorial
Marriot Columbus OSU
Magnolia Hill Farm
Hilton Columbus Downtown
Irongate Equestrian Center
Renaissance Columbus Downtown
The Fawcett Center
The Club at Corazon